To use Stories, make sure you have the following:
- A mobile device with version 4.0 or higher of the GoPro app and version 4.2 or higher of the Quik app installed on your phone or tablet.
- Bluetooth enabled on your mobile device.
- A HERO5 Black or newer camera, or HERO5 Session, with at least 25% battery power, running version 2.51 firmware. Learn how to get the latest firmware.
While not required, we recommend that your mobile device meets the following specifications:
Using Stories with Karma and Karma Grip
- At least 5GB of space available on your phone: Stories will work with less, but will perform better with more.
- 25% or more battery power: Keep your phone and camera charged to ensure Stories runs smoothly.
Stories works with HERO5 cameras, including footage captured using a Karma drone or Karma Grip. You will need to remove your HERO5 from Karma and ensure Wi-Fi is on before Stories can copy the footage to your phone.More tips & troubleshooting: